A Harry Potter Birthday Card

Have I ever mentioned that I'm a Harry Potter fans? And I have a close friend who shares this passion too. We went to watch HP movies together, pre-ordered the books together, searched for reasons 'why Dumbledore was not dead' when finished reading HP and the half blood prince. Initially I thought of quilling him the Liverpool F.C. emblem for his birthday but the task is too time-demanding for someone like me who is in the process of thesis writing. So, I decided to quill him a Harry Potter birthday card instead, to go with a gift.
A maroon and yellow colour tie - these are the colours of Gryffindor House


And here's another simple flower card for a friend who really loves purple.
Do you make a lot of cards and keep them for use or you only make one when needed?

Comments

  1. super cute quilled harry and loved the beautifyl flower card .

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful i love it
    have a nice weekend!
    Greetings Baukje

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo cute, love the flower card to !!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards, Lulu - keep up the good work! And thanks also for the kind comment you left on my blog.
    Philippa

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the cutest potter I have ever seen. Would love to have your comments on my work lulu.
    http://ajourneyintoquilling.blogspot.com
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats amazing .do visit my blog ur comments will encourage me http://twistyquilllingcreations.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. big fan of harry potter !! <3 it

    ReplyDelete
  8. the harry potter card is so unique and inspired brilliant !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comments here. ^_^